About Our Club
Dingwall ASC was established in 1975 and we haven’t slowed down since! We are a community based swimming club providing sessions to a wide membership in Dingwall, Alness and its surrounding areas. The primary purpose of the club is to provide swimming at the highest standard that can be achieved for its members, whilst remaining a fun, inclusive and welcoming environment for all members whether competitive minded or not.
We are based in Dingwall Leisure Centre, however we also train out of Alness Swimming Pool on a Friday evening.
Dingwall Amateur Swimming Club is run by individuals, from the coaching staff to the Committee, who give up their spare time to ensure the development and future success of the Club.
Our Club aims to:
- Further technical swimming ability to our membership
- Enable each swimmer to reach their maximum potential
- Develop group co-operation and awareness of the training needs of all members
- Introduce swimmers to new drills and skills appropriate to their ability and technique level
- Advance the public participation in swimming by promoting and managing the teaching, knowledge and practice of swimming